Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Rocky from about 8am-4pm....caught several nice bass in the 1-3lb range and also caught a hawg that went 5lb 2oz....got pics on my digital camera...but don't know how to get them on here....someone tell me how and I will put it on...Also the last 3 hrs we crappie fished and caught around 50...all small though...only 3 over 10 inches today....Great day though, besides the rain storm.

·
Registered
102 Posts
The easiest way I've found is to set up a photobucket account. You can re-size the pics specifically for forums. Then you can copy and paste on your posts. You can either paste a link or the pic itself.

·
click...click...click
1,508 Posts
looks like the hawg has been through alot, missing an eye i believe...nice catch though.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well she measured out on my scale at a little over 5lb, heck anything over 4lbs is a trophy in my book around here...and yes flatheadking she did have a problem in that one eye...don't know if she had it before she was hooked or recieved it when she was fighting me in the brush that she has taken me into.....hard to tell...I named her scareface for that exact reason...

·
Super Moderator
3,973 Posts
Scarface!! Awesome, I have caught many with only one usable eye and some of decent size. Those latteral lines must work wonders:B
Those bass with obscure markings always seem to be special. I caught one years back from the scioto/olentangy confluence around 5lbs. that was silver/crome like and had black splotches. He/She gave me a hell of a battle...tailwalking thru the tree's.

Aka: the Black Knight!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts