close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rocky fork creek- smallies were bitin'

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by traphunter, May 28, 2007.

1. traphunter

traphunter Guest

Me and fellow member chad4050 waded rocky fork creek today for a few hours. It was alot of fun and I learned just how paranoid he is of snakes!:D

Anyway we ended up with around 15 bass between us. All were smallmouth except for one largemouth. We also got some nice bluegill and warmouth, and one beautiful pumpkin seed. Those pumpkin seeds might just be the most beautiful fish on Gods creation. Most all of the bass were small but we got a few decent ones and saw some lunkers. I will say that I did outfish him something aweful though.:confused: :p

Anyway just thought I would let yall know. I start my job in Kentucky this week so my fishing time will be much more limited but the weekends will be MINE!

2. BigLunkerSOB

BigLunkerSOB Bengals 4-life WHO DEY

What did you all catch them on? Tubes?

3. snakes hmmm i steped on a stick that flew out of the water and scared me to death wow what a good time we caught most of them on rapala original floater go small size though they wont hit anything like 4 inch that was the problem i was having but as soon as i down sized bam fish on yozuri minnow worked really well hope the info could help. everytime we go to the fishin hole we do good together and have a ball i like my new fishin buddy thanks ogf