Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a few pics of Rocky Fork Creek in southern Ohio. The landscape was breathtaking. Im a pretty diehard fisherman but even I put the rods down to take in some of the landscape. We did fish, but the fish weren't too happy about us being there. We ended up catching a few dinker smallies, rockbass, channel cats, and a drum. Nothing we could have caught would have been as epic as the landscape. I figured I'd share the pics with some of you guys who haven't floated it yet, live too far away to float it, etc. Here they are enjoy.....:D

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Here are some more pics. Most of mine were bad from lens fog.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
And that was the second channel caught on that spinner bait in 3 days.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
These are the pictures for the brochure of our new kayak fishing guide service. Most of the kayaking trips will be done on this stretch of creek and will be very affordable. We will be doing guided trips every day that the creek is floatable. We just want to give everyone out there a chance to fish this creek and will only charge what we need for gas and supplies. There will also be other guided floats on any other secret honey holes we can weasel out of OGF.

Disclaimer
"Contents of this post are for entertainment proposes only and do not depict an actual business or business plans. Anyone offended by this post or contents of this thread need to chill out"

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Sweet pictures!

Really have to check that out but all I am interested in is getting back to the truck.

Don't fear the class 3 stuff, just do it after securing everything. :)

·
Slayin' and filletin'
1,985 Posts
Awesome pics, reminds me of natural bridge and Hocking Hills. A float at a place like that doesn't need fish to make it a great day.

I WANT that house!

I'd be interested in a guided trip, but it will have to wait till next year, work is kickin' my butt!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts