Riverside dr. accident???

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fishingfireman, May 6, 2008.

1. Has anyone heard if one of our members was in an auto accident today? I work for Upper Arlington Fire, and we had an auto accident on Riverside around McCoy. We had to extricate a lady from her car using the rescue tools. The other vehicle was a Hyandai Santa Fe pulling a small aluminum boat. A Columbus medic transported the person so I didn't catch a name of the individual. Mike

2. That horrible!!! I hope everyone is all right, including the Boat!!!

3. I THINK THE BOAT WILL MAKE A FULL RECOVERY. i CAN'T SAY THE SAME FOR THE BASKET FULL OF CRAPPIES OR WHITE BASS THAT WERE STILL IN THE BOAT. THE POLICE SAID WE COULD TAKE THEM BACK TO THE FIREHOUSE AN EAT THEM. THEY HAD BEEN IN THE SUN FOR ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF. (NO THANKS!)

4. Wow, hope everyone makes a speedy recovery. That is certainly an unwelcome end to a day on the lake.

On a brighter note, you'll be happy to know that if you or any of your fireman brothers or sisters have to extricate me from my Jeep after a day of fishing, I keep my fish on ice in a cooler. You'll be more than welcome to help yourself to my fresh catch.