close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

River

Discussion in 'Steelhead Talk' started by Big_Boy, Nov 3, 2007.

1. The Grand River

18 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. The Chagrin River

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Arcola Creek

3 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. The Cuyagoha

7 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Whast is Everyones Favorite River???

2. I've never fished that far east...have only fished the Rocky and Vermilion for steelies and of the 2 I prefer the Vermilion.

3. SteelinaTrout

SteelinaTrout King Fisher

kinda upset the vermilion river is not a choice...lots of nice chrome in there too

4. Fishaholic69

Fishaholic69 Fly Fishing Addict

ya wheres the v and the rock! I vote vermilion

5. the Vermilion has to be one of the most underrated steelhead fisheries. have had many a good days out there. Plus its the closest place for all us "westerners"

6. For me its between the Chagrin, Ashtabula and Conneaut, but i have to say its the Ash.

7. vermilion by far

8. bigbuck44089

bigbuck44089 Looking For That Big Rack

Yeah I like the Vermilion river the best only cause I live in Vermilion

9. the rocky is my favorite. and closest

10. joe01

joe01 Functional Fisherman

i love the rock, only because it has so mant different patterens to it. slate, soft, rocky, great under banks, lots of fallen trees, cuts, runs. Even if its low you can find fish.

11. I would have to say the Grand

12. DanAdelman

DanAdelman getting jigging with it

the grand followed by the rock...
    i have only been to chagrin a couple of times with no luck...

13. fishinbula

fishinbula Its going under

I would have to follow in the footsteps of bassman and say its between grand, ash, and conneaut. My favorite would have to be ash.

14. Ashtabula thats it the best river and its not even stocked so i love it

15. I don't think you can beat the grand especialy in the spring trollin lite gear and small rapala's

THERE'S ONE

16. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

The least that could be done is post a poll that had ALL the stocked triubtaries that have steelhead stocked in them, rather than include 2 of the tributaries that are considered un-stocked, and typcially are what we call un-mentionables.

Vermillion
    Rocky
    Chagrin
    Grand
    Conneaut

All above are stocked. Any and all other tributaries mentioned in the poll or in responses are un-stocked.

I can't vote in the poll, due to my favorite river isn't in the list.

flash------------------------------out

17. I've always been partial to the Amazon!

Actually I like the Grand best. It holds more water than the others and you can usually find a spot with no one around.

I like the Rocky just for convenience, I live right above it.

Wes

18. omg ..lol.. I dont fish the great lake tribs as much as i used to matter of fact I barely fish them at all with all the lurkers on the web it amazes me how ppl can just chat away about UNSTOCKED rivers / creeks like it not big deal and the ppl wont find out about it! Look at how many ppl have viewed this thread and have not replied!

19. For my Son

For my Son Fish to enjoy time with my boy.

The grand affords more opportunities because the flow, but the chagrin clears fast and is unbelievable right after a rain.

SOOooo I guess I am saying the grand? no the chagrin, wait lets go with the grand...............

Im going hunting.