close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rip

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by starcraft, May 16, 2008.

1. starcraft

starcraft Sponser MHS

My dad passed away this morning:( he worked for 30 plus years for the Columbus fire and was a good man RIP DAD :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

2. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

Starcraft I am very sorry for your loss.

3. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

Thoughts are out for you and your dad :(I'm sorry for that hope you get some :B in your future :)

4. My condolences to you and your family.

5. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

sorry to hear that,mike.i know you've been preparing,but it makes it no easier,and you're in my thoughts.

6. My condolences to you and your family. The sadness and emptyness you now feel will be replaced by a warm feeling when remembering all that you shared with your dad through the years.

7. Sorry to hear of your dad's passing. May he rest in peace.

8. Very sad news indeed starcraft. My condolences on the passing of your father. We lost my dad one year ago at the end of this month. The first year will be very difficult with every little thing reminding you of dad. Whenever you get some alone time don't forget to tell him out loud how much you love him and miss him. I know it really helps me.

9. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Sorry for your loss.

10. I am sorry to hear about your loss. I can relate to where you are right now as I too lost my father to cancer 3 years ago. It is not an easy thing to deal with. It will eventually get easier. The pain will go away but his memory will always remain.

11. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

I feel for you and your famliy. Sorry for your loss.

12. My thoughts are with you Mike.

13. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

Very sorry to hear this sad news Mike. My thoughts are with you and your family. Remember all the good times, as I'm sure that is what your dad would have wanted.

14. Columbusslim31

Columbusslim31 Student of Finjitsu

My condolences to you and your family, Mike. At least he can no longer suffer. I'm sure that where he is, he misses you as much as you and your family miss him. Remember it's not "goodbye", it's "see you later".

15. From all his brothers and sisters of the IAFF I would like to extend our condolences.

[​IMG]

16. liquidsoap

liquidsoap Pay-it-foward fisherman

Sorry to hear that. My prayers are with you and your loved ones.

17. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

prayers sent to you and your family during this hard time

18. Condolences & prayers going out to all his loved ones from Canton.
    Mike

19. sorry to hear about your loss........just remember the good times.....i know i always do.....after all these years i think about dad and mom every day......r.i.p..........mid

20. Sorry to hear the sad news...we just put to rest 2 firefighters down here.My heart goes out to you and you're family..

FSH