close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Right Now: 67 Guests Viewing

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by H2O Mellon, Oct 6, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

45 members viewing, 67 Guests.....

Guests, Why dont you register?

2. Perch

Perch Perch Addict

I think we have a few Temp OHF refugees , Looked like Lundy welcomed em all, I wonder where Mr DeerCam got off to?..................... :eek:

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Bryan we have guest from all over the country. They come hear just to see how many typos they can spot when you make a post.

4. Smallie Gene

Smallie Gene Banned

Several of the 67 could be members who are just not logged in and maybe the rest are just shy. I just viewed this website for like a year until I figured out how to register, I thought it cost money or something. I felt bad reading for all that time and not sharing the wealth of knowledge I had.

5. They would answer you but since they are guests they can't.;) I don't pay much attention to how many guests are viewing normally. Right now there are 34 members but 47 guests. I suspect some are just not yet logged in. If it is due to people being unsure how to register then by all means offer up some suggestions to the staff as I am sure they would like to make it as easy as possible for folks to join in.

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Thresher...... Yes that MR Deer Cam guy is sort of a redneck jerk ;)

7. Yes guests, it is FREE to register and join in.

I think more people would, but all the COOL screennames are taken....LOL

Just kidding.

Join up, looking forward to hearing from you.

Sure is chilly tonight and I think the North wind will be blowing LOTS of steelies in the rivers tonight... Hmmmm.... I may need to take a little ride up North...

8. My Dad just joined, Cross Creek Dad. He's very new tothis though so it will be interesting to see if he figures out how to get a message posted!! Right now he's waiting on his account to be activated.

9. 54 now. Cant be the same joes. I do talk so a few on the lakes that just read.
    I think my wifes BOSS is one! SHHHHH! :p :) Anyhow I hope they climb in. :)