Rifles for Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by MRslippery, Sep 8, 2008.

1. MRslippery

MRslippery

0   0   0

Though I'd offer some of my safe queens here before they go to gunbroker, my charter boat project is taking all of my intrests at the moment. Pictures can be sent upon request, send me a email address.

1- NIB Winchester Heavy Varmint .308, 26" bull barrel, order this on the day Winchester annoucned it was closing, one off the last ones. Was going to try some 1000yd "F" class shooting with it, comes with the following NIB: Hornady dies, 100pc bag of Winchester brass, box of Sierra 168gr MatchKing BTHP, box of Hornady 150gr SP, 850.00

2- Remington Varmint Special, 1971, .222cal, 24" bull barrel, 32 oz trigger, Tasco World Class 4 x 16, Leupold mount and rings, this gun will shoot 5 shots in the .2's if you do your part with my ammo. This stock gun has turned many heads at the range, some ammo will go with it along with my load data, 650.00

3- Ruger VT, .243, tuned action, JP brake ( recoil of a .223 for visual bullet impacts ) 32oz trigger, Burris mount and Zee rings, Leuplod VX III 8.5 x 25 x 40 mm, Leuplod sun shade with flip up caps, shot this gun at 650yds, acts like a laser if conditions are right. 1100.00

Have been blessed to have the hobbies I have, but have to many high dollar ones, time to down size. Need to focus on making my charter business sucessful, time to let someone else enjoy these toys. My PC has been acting up, if I don't get back with you try my cell 419-355-4354.

2. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

0   0   0

i'd take that VXIII if you put a price tag on it, i'm need a scope with more magnification... groundhogs look teeny weeny past 250yds in my 3-9

3. MRslippery

MRslippery

0   0   0

Thanks for the offer on the VXIII but I'll pass, with times as they are I don't expect them to sell. These are some excellent rigs for woodchucking, just don't shoot them any more and lost interest several years. But I'll keep the favorite one for me, thanks for the compliments.

4. MRslippery

MRslippery

0   0   0

Thank you Lg Mouth, what a site. That only prompted my "need that one, yup, that one tooo!" I hate the depth of this internet, now I don't want to sell anything, and seen some things I shouldn't have. I think I'll tell my significant other it's time to sell one of the houses! Anyone have room in there garage for a cot?