Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
6 y/o MTD Husky rider. 46" cut 21 hpBriggs. Runs and cuts great. Needs battery and tire plugged. New blades last season.I bought this mower used. I have a newer mower handed down from my pop. I need the room in garage. I'll get pics this weekend for those who would like to see it. This is for pick-up only Im not shipping or delivering. Im asking 500.00 OBO. Houston, Ohio (937) 295-3556 evenings Glenn

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ita a briggs v twin. Its done me good for a couple years now. I can throw in a new battery to hear it run if you like! I just need to get the deck on and spray off the dirt.Great mower for the buck.

·
Bubby wanna be
1,105 Posts
Mower is Sold i quess i can post that since it is now sitting in my shed...thanks for all your help glenn getting it loaded up and for the great deal on a super nice mower..got her home with no problems even had time to stop by wally world to grab a battery...thanks

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not a problem. I hope you get many more years out of it! Great to meet you. Hope you get up this way for the fish outing I was telling you about. You'd enjoy it a bunch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts