close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Riding mower

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Fastlane, Apr 19, 2004.

1. Fastlane

Fastlane Fishless as usual

0   0   0

I have a 4-5 year old MTD lawn mower with 13hp motor and 38" deck. Runs and mows great. We inherited a brand new mower when my wife's uncle passed away a few months ago and do not need both. Last year I replaced both jack shaft housings, the starter, and the battery. Paid $849 for it on sale at TSC. Will sell for $300obo.

2. catfishcraig

catfishcraig

0   0   0

Fast Lane i live on a 4 acre farm. I push mow it with a buddy and it takes us alonggggggggg time. Anyways. Im not working as of now due to an eye injury of major surgery for a detached retina. My eye is healing but my site is not back like it suppose to come back it could take a year they say. Anyways im not rich but id love to work something out on this mower. Are you interested in part trade or all trade??? I probably could come up with some of the money. But then that is a long trip down south to pick the mower up and that would cost me as well. Could you send me some pictures to derbylife@popmailbox.com if so id like to try to work something out with you

thanks
    craig

3. Fastlane

0   0   0

Trades would be considered. What sort of trade do you have in mind? I am open to negotiations and yes I will try to get some pics posted either tonight or Wed. I am at work right now so I can't.

4. Fastlane

0   0   0

The mower is a Huskey which is made by MTD. This was about 2 models up from the entry level tractor when I bought it. THe deck is a lot heavier than the lower models and has gauge wheels which is why I bought it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Fastlane

0   0   0

Bump
    Craig, are you still interested?

6. catfishcraig

catfishcraig

0   0   0

yes sir you have mail

7. with a name like that how can ya go wrong!!!!!!!!

8. Fastlane

0   0   0

FYI, it is a 1999 model. I found the manual and parts book which states it is a 99 model.

9. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

0   0   0

That thing got a Hemi? :cool: Raider<><>

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  10. Fastlane

0   0   0

Sure does! 0-60 in 4.3, 1/4 mile in 10.95 @ 131 MPH without the NOS!