Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Now in a Alumacraft
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When is everyone heading up to rice lake . I read about some of you going up in June/July . My trip is planned for June 27 to July 7th. Anyone there during that time . I stay on the trent river ( Hastings is the nearest town )do my Muskie/small mouth fishing there. When it comes to the eyes i either trialer or go thought the locks and hit Rice lake . Got some nice ones last year . I know its a big lake but it would be cool to hook up with some ogf'ers in another country.

·
Registered
749 Posts
When is everyone heading up to rice lake . I read about some of you going up in June/July . My trip is planned for June 27 to July 7th. Anyone there during that time . I stay on the trent river ( Hastings is the nearest town )do my Muskie/small mouth fishing there. When it comes to the eyes i either trialer or go thought the locks and hit Rice lake . Got some nice ones last year . I know its a big lake but it would be cool to hook up with some ogf'ers in another country.
Not going until 7/21. Usually stay at Southview. Did real well last year on smallmouth, not so good on walleye, but I don't know much about them in Rice. Some day, I'll figure them out. Sure are some nice smallmouth in Rice. Have also been catching good black crappie.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts