close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ricart Lawsuit Settlement ( FREE MONEY )

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 2talltim, Aug 21, 2004.

1. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

any remember a while ago when the class action lawsuite was filed against ricart automotive....they sold people the anit theft window etchings when they didnt want them and added itinto the price of the car...well i got 2 checks in the mail today for $102.15 each for a settlement....i recieved a letter in the mail a while back wanting to know if i wanted to participate i sent them back and said yes....today i got paid one in my name one in my wifes...COOL I LOVE FREE MONEY!!!!!any one else in on this?

2. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

i went through the same thing and we got a check yesterday!still,it was only less than 1/4 of what the "etched glass" program cost but i guess the lawyers gotta make a living too! :rolleyes:
    but i will say this,when i bought my jeep at ricart it was the easiest deal that i have ever had buying a vehicle.i knew what the going price was on the year and model of jeep i was looking at and all we did was haggle a while over the price.they even gave me a new sahara tire cover and installed a hitch and wired it up for no extra cost.i'd deal with them again but,i'd sure look at all of the different costs listed on the sales contract very closely.