close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

REWARD, paying well for antique/old tackle...

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by luredaddy, Jun 6, 2005.

1. luredaddy

luredaddy

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Looking for old or antique fishing lures, reels, catalogs etc... especially looking for REDIFOR items from Warren, Ohio, and early PFLUEGER items from Akron, Ohio. If you are in doubt what you have, please contact me, we could both be very happy!!! Any company may interest me.

John

2. Jerkbait

Jerkbait

0   0   0

John,
    I have a good bit of antique stuff that includes a lot of Pflueger and some cataloges and a magazine from 1923. It would be an all or nothing sale. If you're interested, I live in the Akron area and you can e mail me at Raympit@neo.rr.com.

Ray

3. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

0   0   0

are you still interested in old pflueger reels?

pics are in my yahoo album

green handled one is pfluefer akron No. 1893
    6 patent numbers
    needs cleaned but seems ok

tan handled one is pfleuger Summit 1993L pat. pending
    inside spool is broken off one side

Not sure if the lure in the album goes with the box but it was in it when I got the box.

4. luredaddy

luredaddy

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

I sent you an email.

John

5. harle96

harle96 Draggin Meat

0   0   0

I have a bunch of old reels that look like fly reels with steel cable as line on metal rods.,

6. luredaddy

luredaddy

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

They sound like Premax reels or Pakrons, send a pic if possible or email me at luredaddy@aol.com with what is written on the reels.
    Thanks,
    John

7. bass-n-8er

bass-n-8er

0   0   0

I have a fairly old rod and reel.Not sure how old.Says Great Lakes Imperial on reel enclosure.Reel is enclosed in a clear casing.Will send pics if interested.My E-mail is jjbaum@sssnet.com Curious as to it's worth.