close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Revenge

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PoleSnatcher, Sep 27, 2004.

1. I need some ideas for evenge, ex-lax brownies are old but a good idea.

A Co-Worker tried to glue down my pop bottle with gorriela glue today, i picked it up and put my hand on the bottom, needless to say it was all over my hand and setting FAST. Took alot of scrubbing to get it off before it dried completely.

I'm pondering a few ideas, anyone have any suggestions?

2. Had a problem with a guy at work also, take some vaseline and but a bunch under the door latch on his vehicle.It wont hurt anything but at first he sure will wonder what he just stuck his hand in

3. He doesn't drive

I was gonna put some stink bait under his seat but he doesn't drive so thats out

I though about putting some on the back of HIS pop bottle, so he doesn't see it and grabs that, he'll have a hard time getting it off. Thats just for starters, I need a Grand Fanalie, IT"S ON!!!!

4. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Take a dead rotten bait fish and put it in his coat pocket this winter.

5. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Put some limburger cheese in his bag. He-he

6. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

get a small squirt bottle and squirt him with a little doe pee.he will smell like chit all day.

7. I was considering that :D

8. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

That's a good one. He-he.

9. what type of buisness do u work for .example a typist

10. building material supply business

11. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

This works well:

Buy some Skunk masking scent. Put in in a pray bottle & spray it in his raditator. His truck/car will stink for a few days.

12. H2O Mellon

oh, shoot, he doesnt drive.

Does he smoke? If so, you can buy some stuff, sort of like those caps that pop when you throw them down. Put a couple in the end of his cig & watch him freak out, when they blow. It is extremely funny.

13. First thing to remember is that revenge is best served cold! Wait a couple weeks or a month to do something.....

Couple of good ones...

1.) Does he have a boat/motorcycle/car etc....basically anything worth value that someone else might want. Put a cheap add in the local trader paper.... Something along these lines... Must Sell ASAP, 2004 Lund 2025, 225 opti, fully loaded excellent condition. $20k or best offer. (put down a cheap price, it will get more calls) I work off shift, please call between midnight and 4am.... Then put his home number down. Pay for the ad using cash at the trader papers office. Kind of a pay in the butt, the results are worth it... he will be complaining about the calls at work, its hard to keep a straight face.

2.) Call davey tree or the local tree company. Have a load of free wood chips dumped in his driveway when he is at work.

3.) You know the slips in magazines for free stuff... Fill them out with his info. Carry his info with you and fill it in for every possible freebie you can find. His mailbox will be full and his phone will ring off the hook.

4.) go to an adult bookstore... pull a subscription card out of a "g ay" magazine, fill it in with his info, mark bill me later.... His wife/gf will have some serious questions....

I have more but this should get you started....

Good luck
    Jason

14. H2O Mellon

Oh my lord...... I just hope your buddy doesnt surf onto OGF

15. put rabbit pellits or deer dropings in as bag of chohklet covered raisens and put it from a secret admierer.

or u can put somthing in his drink and when he is finnished he will see it

or u can give him this candy that tast like poop at a gag store

16. Those are great sticky I was planing on waiting a little bit till he least expects it, unless I forget with my old age, got a bad memory at 21 doooh!

keeep them com-ing guys

like the gay stuff going to his house or better yet send them to work ATTN. HIM

17. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

i've always liked the "no pay back" pay back.you can keep the guy on edge for at least a week or so.
    just tell him that you've found the "classic all-time pay back" and that he'll NEVER see it coming.
    then just sit back and watch him squirm for a while.just make sure to be around when he eats lunch,takes a coffee break,etc,and watch how careful he is and how much time he takes trying to figure out what you're gonna do.
    he had one little moment of fun.you'll have DAYS of fun. :D

18. Date his Mom.
    Refer to him as "son"