close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Retirement

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by papaperch, Aug 10, 2007.

1. :G Well after working since the age of 14 the light at the end of the tunnel starts to shine this Sep 1,2007. Hope to be able to get to some OGF functions now that work won't interfere. Seems its been my bad luck that most functions scheduled in the past always fell on a work day.

Will be nice to put a face on some of you that I have traded sports barbs with or discussed fishing.Only bad thing is I might be personally be blamed for a huge climate change here in Ohio. My lifelong friend always called during bad weather and said your off today aren't you. Unfortunately most of the time he was right. So consider all of yourselves warned.

2. Congratulations on your retirement. Now, let the good times roll! I plan on doing the same thing in about 3 years.

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

congrats,papa.the weatherman must have know you were retiring and got a jump on you with this stinkin' hot muggy weather:mad:
    septemember retirement must be contagious.katfish will also be hangin' it up next month,to become a professional flathead bum:D
    here's to many healthy years of perch jerkin' for you:)

4. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Congratulations.
    I wish I could join you.I have about 10 years left.

5. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

congrads, now go fishing and leave the working to poor stiffs like me:mad: at least for the next 20 some years:p

6. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

Congratulations ! Enjoy yourself. I hope to join your ranks in 20-30 years !:D

7. Congrats, you've earned it!! I only have 20+ years to go.

8. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

9. congrats!!!!! i only have 20 years left

10. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

PLEASE don't come to the Hawg Fest. In fact I have a friend that will take you fishing in California that week:D :D

Congratulations on your retirement. I look forward to meeting you....I think.

11. Congrats man. You will love it. I have been retired several years.Had I known how great it was, I would never have even started work. :D

12. congrats on your retirement. i'm gonna pull the plug myself in about 3 yrs. enjoy youself, you've earned it.

13. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Congrats!!! Enjoy it as much as you can. I hope to be joining you in retirement in the next couple of years.....when I hit the lottery:D

14. Congrats PP. Wish I was joining you bad weather or not.

15. Congrat Papaperch, I wouldn't worry about the weather, fish seem to hit better on the nasty days anyway. Only 9 years 3 mos and 19 days and I'm with you. (but who's counting). Good luck.