close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Retirement Plans

Discussion in 'OGF Member Service Directory' started by Fish-N-Fool, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Fish-N-Fool

Fish-N-Fool

0   0   0

Qualified Retirement Plans:

I work for a regional CPA firm and manage the Employee Benefits Department. I have a BS in financial planning from OSU and have earned both the QPA (Qualified Pension Administrator) and QKA (Qualified 401(k) Administrator) professional credentials. I specialize in retirement plans that allow tax deferred savings for both owners and employees in conjunction with a qualified tax deduction of all employer contributions. I work with self-employed individuals up to Fortune 500 publicly traded companies; nothing is too big or too small. In essence, you save money and also pay less in tax.

I do everything - retirement plan design, plan documents (approved with the IRS), employee meetings, audits, nondiscrimination testing & consulting. I work on a fee-only basis. I DO NOT HANDLE INVESTMENTS OR PROVIDE INVESTMENT ADVICE.

I would be happy to speak with any member of the forum free of charge regarding retirement plans. I will answer questions for an employee in a current plan, or a business owner that would like to review thier current arrangement or has interest in starting a retirement plan.

Please direct correspondence to:

ldrummond@cshco.com

2. marshal45

marshal45

0   0   0

Fish N Fool, I am a financial advisor with Edward Jones in Chagrin Falls, OH. It seems that you do some TPA work. I sometimes need this type of service for new retirement plans that I will set up. Where are you located? If possible we can get together and discuss possible referral business.