close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

results of todays griggs tourny

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by saugeyeslayer, Jul 27, 2004.

1. saugeyeslayer

saugeyeslayer The tug is the drug

how did every one do at the tourny at griggs today??? i was there but i dont know the fellas who won they had like 5 or 6 lbs right? looked like they are starting to come back up there...caught a 4 inch crappie off the dock while waiting for the weigh in.... :p

2. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

I think I talked to you both while waiting to get the boat. You were shore fishing, right? Thanks for coming out.

The fishing was tough. We really had to work for that 5.07lbs.

3. saugeyeslayer

saugeyeslayer The tug is the drug

yea, jeff and i were wantin to fish that tourny...pat britt said he woulda called me and all that, but i was happy to see i didnt fish cause you blew those guys away! when i get back from the OBX(serius cobia and king mackeral fisherman, also jacks and stripers) but when i get back i hope to fish one of those tournys...nice job! how much did ya win? lol
    THE SLAYER

4. crankus_maximus

Enough to cover the entry fee, and then some. I didn't even get to count it before the wife got it. :eek:

5. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Justin:
    Welcome to the world of Tournament fishing! Remember 1/2 of everything you win or earn belongs to your wife, the other half goes to pay for what she spent the same day. I figured I'd let you guys win so you'd come back! :D

6. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Hey dale, how about letting us win again next week, lol.....

7. great job marshall and justin,keep up the good work.
    baby bass :) :) :)

8. DaleM

Hey, I let you have one just to make sure you will come back. If I would have won Tuesday that would hve been three in a row. See there is logic to my madness. I settled for second place just to draw you back in. ;)

9. Hey Dale,

I think you need to let ME win every now and then. I didn't place at all last year and none so far this year. That's ok though, you retired folks need income somewhere.

10. crankus_maximus

Thanks Baby Bass. I was inspired by Sherri!

Dale - I've been to a few already. Only finished out of the money once. I'll most definitely be back. I'm starting to recognize both names and faces. Marshall and I (and our wives) would appreciate you letting us win more :D

We'll see you in two weeks.

11. DaleM

I hear you Redranger (Tony) I'm not a nice person. I'm retired or maybe just old? Behave or I'll tell your Mom :D Besides you are really getting gray!!

Crank- thanks now you have your wives pestering me, bad enough I have to keep you two straight. Glad you guys are having fun though, that's what we do this for. Lots of fun and lots nice guys there.

12. Easy on the comments about my physical being big boy. That's ok, if I can fish 4 or more times a week when I retire, I'll be happy.