Resthaven tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Fishpro, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

If anyone is at resthaven tomorrow and see me, stop and say hey. I'll be in a red chevy full size, and probably won't be too far from the truck.:D Gonna avoid the crowds on the big lake, and see if I can get some gills and crappies going.:)

2. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

GO TO EAST HARBOR
    The ice is good it's only 4ft. deep too ;)
    Bring waxies

3. Fishpro

Thanks, I'll check it out...its closer for me that R.H. anyway.:)

4. AtticaFish

AtticaFish Jiggin Freak

So where did you end up and how did you do? Need a back-up if I can't get to my first place I'm gonna try.

5. ErieAngler

ErieAngler Still Deadly w/ The Net

Years ago . . . maybe 10, when I used to do a lot of ice fishing we did really well at resthaven (cant remember what pond). Used to get pike, LM and big crappie. I haven't fished there much since then, but it was a lot of fun.

6. ErieAngler

ErieAngler Still Deadly w/ The Net

Years ago . . . maybe 10, when I used to do a lot of ice fishing we did really well at resthaven (cant remember what pond). Used to get pike, LM and big crappie. I haven't fished there much since then, but it was a lot of fun.

Used to get a lot of bullhead and perch north of whites landing by the springs too.

7. Fishpro

I never got to fish, my auger needs new blades. I'll try and report something in a day or 2 when I get out.:)

8. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

I think that's a code for "it was on fire and I don't want anyone else there!"

;)

9. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

Nope ;)
    At least it didn't sound like it to me...
    He even posted a thread about the blades being bad in the lounge....
    Adam,
    Haven't seen you fishing at all!
    How ya been?

10. Fishpro

I wish buddy. I took a long walk on the ice for nothing yesterday.:( I was going to test it near shore, but for one reason or another I didn't. Lesson learned.;)

11. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

Hey Jon, yea I was just teasing Paul. I been fishing a little bit more the past few weeks. Mostly the spring fed creeks for bows' and steel. Want to dust off my auger so possibly resthaven, whites landing, bay bridge, catawba, an area reservoir, or some private ponds for ice fishing this weekend. Paul, shoot me your number in a PM... I'll see what your up to when I head out.

12. Fishpro

PM on the way.:)