close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

resthaven area ponds

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by beadhead, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Hi all,

I'll be visiting some non-fishing friends near Resthaven this weekend. How's the ice look on the local ponds? Safe? Thanks in advance.

beadhead

2. I live right by resthaven and ya there is plenty of ice to fish and there will be plenty by this weekend if you go try the back of pond ten there is a deep hole about 8ft with some brush in it, there are some nice crappies in it.

3. Thanks for the info. I'll post a report.

4. kingfisher, can you give me and update on the thickness and color of the ice? fished eight two weeks ago and was 4 plus and clear, dark ice.

5. there is about 3.5" of good clear ice

6. hey bluestreak and beadhead, did any of you guys get out to resthaven this past weekend?

7. I did not get out to Resthaven this weekend, as the gf had other plans for me.

8. what is the deal here? do you have to be a club member? is it open to the public? where are they?

9. thanks for the information. was not able to fish this w/e.

10. backagainbaha

backagainbaha Walleye Killer

Fished the Race Track yesterday. Caught a bunch of Gills, a couple of Largemouth and a nice Channel Cat on a Tip Up. Glad to be able to get out agian