close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Report: Stillwater Creek 3-19

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by tcba1987, Mar 19, 2005.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

fished the stillwater tonight with my son josh, he's 11 yrs old. MAN.......he put a whooping on me tonight, LOL!! he had 3 saugeyes all over 15 inches on a 3 inch chartruese pearl grub on a 1/8 ounce jighead. :rolleyes: i had one small 12 inch saugeye on a 3 inch white grub. He is sooooooo proud of himself and i'm proud of the little guy too !! this was his first saugeye trip and he really picked it up !! he landed every fish hisself and unhooked them.... all i did was stick them on the stringer for him. we ate them within an hour !!! ummmmmmm!!! :)

2. Brian , were they biting around dark again?

3. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

yep right at dark and alittle after !!! the stillwaters getting real busy all of a sudden, all of the fair weather fishermen are coming out now!!! :rolleyes: especially since they heard a few fish are being caught down there now !!! there goes all the 10 inch saugeye !!! :eek:

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

so true, that is why I don't go there when it gets packed.......can't keep my mouth shut when the idiots start there thing! :mad: