Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a windshield to put on the console of a Lowe Roughneck 1652VPT (all welded jon). I thought I saw them in my Bass Pro master catalog...but I can't seem to find them amongst 600 pages!

If anyone knows a place locally or online that sells them, I would appreciate the heads up.

·
Administrator
9,450 Posts
Iboats.com has a windshied category they started last year. Might try them.

·
Defensor Fortis
4,374 Posts
Have you tried going to Bakers Plastic off of Mahoning Ave by Star Supply. They could make you one probably cheaper than buying one. I have had a lot of stuff made by them. Did you get that Jon from S&H? I see it is gone.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you tried going to Bakers Plastic off of Mahoning Ave by Star Supply. They could make you one probably cheaper than buying one. I have had a lot of stuff made by them. Did you get that Jon from S&H? I see it is gone.
Yeah, we picked it up on Friday. It's a nice little boat...very clean and well taken care of. We had them put a 9.9 Johnson on it instead of the 25 that it was advertised with...that will keep us on Pymatuming.

I'll have to check out Baker...I have a buddy who used to work down there. Thanks for the heads up man!

·
Defensor Fortis
4,374 Posts
Your welcome. I was just down their last week and I will be back down again Monday or Friday. Just tell them the dimensions and were you want the bends to be at. Good luck with that boat. I think you will be happy with it. See you at Pymatuning. :B

·
getting wEYESer every day
1,288 Posts
If nothing else, I have seen several on ebay from time to time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Some friends and I just finished refurbishing a 1987 bayliner bass trophy boat and I searched everywhere for a replacement windshield. Found a large assortment of repacement windshields at http://www.greatlakesskipper.com/ Ended up buying one for $39.99 and we made it fit with the help of a heat gun. It arrived in 3 days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts