Replaced 10pt xbow

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by Header, Feb 22, 2008.

1. I had a Hunter turbo extreme xl (renamed to 10pt) until the thieves took it 3 weeks ago, from my garage. Well today I replaced it with another but its a 10pt now. Looks the same but green camo instead of brown and the 3x scope w/lines lights up during dim light. (oh boy now I can shoot them before n after hours) NOT. Man the price had jumped $400 since 1999 when I bought the other. This one should down a few more deer. I also checked out the two styker xbows, man do they have a lot of moving parts and the stock maybe fine but it all seemed a little to plactic y (cheap) to me as well as the plastic trigger. What kind of warranty do they have? They just felt like a Mattel toy gun. Sorry that's just my opinion, not worth much.

http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=32288

2. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

nice bow, should work great!

3. I have been shooting a ten pointe for 3 years now. I think you will absolutely love it, its the most consistantly accurate bow I have ever shot!

4. Looks like an Elite model, yes?. You'll be very pleased with that bow. 10pt has really good customer service as well.!%

5. Yea, I know I'll like it, it's the same model looking as I had before. The Hunter brand was 10pt before 10pt's name change. This model is the lazer and it feels & weights the same as the other one. I do like the lighted scope.