close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Remington Model 710 ,270 Cal.

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by RiverWader, Nov 20, 2007.

1. RiverWader

RiverWader Cottontail Mafia

0   0   0

Im looking to trade my Rem. 270 Rifle for a good slug gun before Monday , Would like to get a Mossberg or Remington Slug gun with a Nice Scope . I had a very nice Slug gun but it was stolen out of my Truck last night .
    I would be willing to Sell it out right too, Would take $320 obo. If possible I would like to get a deal done before Sat. Willing to meet half way.

2. Hawg-Eye

Hawg-Eye

0   0   0

slug gun avail. pm sent

3. RiverWader

0   0   0

Hawg-Eye, PM sent to You.

4. RiverWader

0   0   0

5. Sorry to hear about that, nothing is safe anymore, had my house broken into years ago and they stole all my guns including a couple that were passed down to me or bought by my Father for my birthday that needless to say could not be replaced, I had a nice 22LR given to me by my now deceased great uncle that was taken, he also gave my uncle a nice 22LR that was also taken recently when his house was broken into so they are all gone now, Thank God I have a couple knives left he gave me and a gun rack, sorry to get so long winded its just that I hate thieves and hate to hear about there handywork.

6. bronzebackyac

bronzebackyac Crick Smallie Fisherman

0   0   0

I have the Marlin Slugmaster for sale in the Marketplace, I would like to see a pic of the 270 if possible. Is it the BDL grade or what? Condition?

7. Kyfisherman1

Kyfisherman1 scott_menix@yahoo.com

0   0   0

it's a 710 not a 700... huge difference...

8. RiverWader

0   0   0