close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Reminder..Deadlest Catch Season Premier

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by squid_1, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Is on tonight on the Discovery Channel. Those guys are nuts. I couldn't image working in those swells without hurling 24/7. Great show though, I'll never complain about the price of crab again.

2. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

yep, one of my favorites. Call me crazy, but i would like to ATTEMPT to do it for a season. Its just one of those things that i want to say i did when i was younger.

3. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

I love that show. Those guys are crazy to do all that, but I guess it has to be done for our crab dinners.

4. Dixie Chicken

Dixie Chicken I AM THE VOICE OF REASON!

I can see George's resume now.

Things attempeted but not completed.

Appeared 18 seconds on season six, episode four of a 12 week documentary called The Deadlest Catch.

DC

5. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

15 seconds is fine by me---as long as that 15 seconds isnt of me being picked up by a coast guard helo or getting knocked around by a crab pot. 15 seconds of fame my friend, 15 seconds.

6. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

I have a friend that did it for 3 seasons...that was enough for him.;) I'd try it...once.:)

7. man, we missed it, how was it? love that show!

8. joe01

joe01 Functional Fisherman

I missed it two. when does it rerun

9. ...I love the show ...but these guys got to be nuts...Just as bad as a cop being called out on a riot call....or a firefighter being called to a house fire...maybe a little more dangerous...sliding around on a frozen deck...no thanks it is for someone else not me....
    ;) GOOD FISHING GUYS

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  10. dmills4124

dmills4124 don m

care to watch the whole episode on your computer. here it is. I think they charge for it though.
    hells kitchen lets you watch for free on demand
    later
    don m

sorry the tread wont let me post the url. you'll just need to look em up yourself

11. catking

catking Banned

Very intertaining show. I watch it often.You have to be a bit light in the head to do this......sorta like catters and carpers.....:cool: DA KING !!!