Ohio Game Fishing banner
581 - 600 of 696 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
I remember eating a sugar cube once but in was in Athens on Halloween I think, It's kinda hard to remember..........
Hell,I'm so old that I can remember a cup of coffee being 10 cents,bottle of pop 10 cents,and a candy bar was only 5 cents. Had to collect pop bottle to afford any of those luxuries back then

·
On the back 9 and loving it!
10,534 Posts
I remember the sugar cube for polio and had a cousin only 3 yrs older than me who had polio, in braces and used crutches his entire life, not sure what happened there, maybe not 100% effective?
Do you know for sure that he got it before he contracted polio?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Remember when you worked at the gas station and used one of these high tech credit card machines ?

You would also have to call in and verify the card for a purchase over $100

View attachment 481354
HA! YESSSS!!!! One of the gas docks in W Harbor was using one of these this past summer when their card reader went down. CLASSIC

·
Registered
816 Posts
now the single transaction limit (at Krogrt, anyway) is $35.00

·
Registered
937 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
snakes, mice, little rabbits...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Captain Kangaroo
Monday thru Friday, 8-9 am, ch8 wjw

Let's see if we can find pics of:
MIster Green Jeans
Bunny Rabbit

Need help (alot of help!!!), wasn't there a moose character, and a girl actor???

Found them, (on Google, of course)
Mr Moose
Dancing bear
Fred (on the magic board) loved him
The painter (nameless?)
Grandfather clock!!!

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
I can still remember when I was lifting a bale like that when I was about 15 years old & found a snake hanging out of the bottom of the bale. Just about pooped my pants as I "bailed" off of that wagon as fast as humanly possible
I still remember when I could lift and throw a bail of hay up onto a wagon! Probably couldn't do it today! Or if I could, not too many!!!

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

581 - 600 of 696 Posts