Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We have had it pretty hood this winter for fishing, let's not forget how cold it was. If you like the vid give us a like.

·
HouseTackle
2,054 Posts
Oh man, I didn't know you put this together, sick! 2014/2015 was a brutal winter, wasn't it? So much ice...I can't remember ever fishing in such cold weather before in my entire life.

Here's one of my favorite photos from last winter when we had to stop fishing and rescue those poor hunters:

·
The Flan With A Plan
1,647 Posts
You two are my inspiration for not putting my kayak away for the winter and still hoping to get out some more when the water levels are safe around here, despite the cold. And I agree with Chris, I still remember the details of your story on that flood stage big blue! Awesome video!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Remember 2014?
Hell no!
I can barely remember this morning.
Wait, what were we talking about?!

Great winter you had there!

No video of House and Rich Jaffe swapping cowboy hats?

·
HouseTackle
2,054 Posts
You two are my inspiration for not putting my kayak away for the winter and still hoping to get out some more when the water levels are safe around here, despite the cold. And I agree with Chris, I still remember the details of your story on that flood stage big blue! Awesome video!
No video of House and Rich Jaffe swapping cowboy hats?
-It was actually souvenir mustache hairs.

Flannel - let's plan a winter fishing trip for MLK weekend. As long as the weather cooperates and we have some unfrozen water to fish :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
awesome recap. that big blue was epic, I bet Jaffe thought you guys were out of your mind. keep it up guys, as others have said you guys definitely inspire a lot of us to not put the kayak up.

·
Pirateer
2,009 Posts
You guys are the king of winter fishing.
AGREED!

Hopefully ill be more mobile come February and better suited gear wise for some artic like excursions down your ways! I must admit, the silver finned beasts have etched their place in my head after my quarels this year. Can think of nothing to warm you up out there faster than a fatty silver bass dragging ya around a river; let alone the gar, paddles, and especially blues yall get into down there! Who knows, maybe well cross paths! I'll be the dummy in a 10' red turd, unless I upgrade, most likely fishing and not catching!:D

·
Registered
676 Posts
I was finally able to bring up this video. Great production Smitty. I've seen a lot of these pics before, but I enjoyed watching this video. I am sick right now, stomach bug, this makes me feel colder than I am right now. You and house have the winter down.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts