Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a practically brand new Remington 12 gauge 23" rifled slug barrel with Remington scope. The scope came with it as a package. I have shot 3 slugs out of this barrel. I just like bow hunting for deer and this is useless to me. I would like to get $250 for it but open to offers. I am located in cuyahoga falls and prefer not to ship it

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It will fit a Remington express and wingmaster. I have it on a wingmaster. It is the black matte finish which is exactly like the express model. It excepts 2 3/4 and 3 inch slugs.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Model 870 3” chamber fully-rifled barrel with cantilever and 2-7x32mm scope is a perfect upgrade to turn a shotgun into a highly accurate sabot slug gun. Model 870 barrels with 3" chambers will fit 3-1/2” Super Magnum; 3” Magnum; and 2-3/4" receivers. An “M” at the end of the serial number = magnum receiver. These barrels will handle both 2-3/4" and 3" slug shells when used on Magnum and Super Magnum receivers. Use only 2-3/4" shells when barrels are used on 2-3/4" receivers. 3" Magnum chambers are capable of handling 2-3/4" or 3" slugs.

The 12 gauge fully rifled slug barrel is 23" long and features a mounted and boresighted 2-7x32 scope. It fits Model 870 Wingmaster®, Special Purpose, and Express® models.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts