Ohio Game Fishing banner

Reliable Boat repair in central ohio

658 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  JUSTCRAZY 
#1 ·
I have and 18' Tracker Targa that I need to take in and have looked at. There is an issue with the aluminum hull and may require some welding/fixing. With that being said, does anyone have actual experience dealing with a central ohio Tracker dealer? I am looking for someone who won't screw me over and can get the job done on site. Does any such dealer exist in this area?

I live Pataskala and will take the boat where it needs to go to get it done right. If there is no one local, Rodman can hook me a with a reputable dealer in the Pa. area.

Thanks for the input.

Rob

#4 ·
It is a 2002(maybe a 2001 can't remember right off hand), but I purchased the boat used. I am not sure what happened to the spot in question. I'm most worried that there is a cross brace loose(not sure what the correct name is) because the one side has a "pop can" sound in the waves.
What worries me is that the previous owner hit something/ran aground because there is a small dent in that area. That is why I am worried they may not cover it in a warranty. But I am going to find out.

Rob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.