close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Reeldirty eyes

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by rattletraprex, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Reeldirty1,wave warrior and I hit the Tusc, Saturday trying to find some eyes. Wasn't the best catching day we had but the weather was nice and fun to be out with friends. Reeldiry1 did get two decent eyes and a nice largemouth. There were a few crappies,blue gills and smaller bass caught also. As you can see from the pics the water is down and dirty.Guess who's in the back of the boat getting pulled?Thanks Mark. I tail hooked a big carp that gave a good fight but was hoping it was some thing else.Crank baits with a rattle seemed to work the best. Going to try a diiferent part of the river today and hope it's cleared up some.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

i fished the Tusc last night for cats down near gnadenhutten and caught a NICE 21 inch saugeye on a live creek chub as i was reeling it in to check the bait !!!

Oh yeah.............NICE FISH !!! :D

3. man i need a haircut!!!!!!!:D fished the river pretty hard!!! i got :S on the eyes!!! reeldirty1 outfished us AGAIN!!!:p guess i am used to it as mark & rex RULE the river around here!!!:B well i try to beat them next time!!! i was solo also!!! hey billybob...HELP!!!!!!:D

4. is it just me or is that fish in your left hand a sauger?

5. They're both saugeyes just a poor pic. Have never caught a sauger there but they may be in there.