close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Reel Man vs Reel Son

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Reel Man, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

Well theres also my partner Parma Bass and Zach's partner Jeff Johnson in the mix. Zach and his partner have fished the Ladue series for two years now and all I've heard is what a great lake it is. I fished the fall open with Zach last September and I have to agree. There aren't many lakes in our area that you can pull almost 17 lbs in 5 bass out of it. I was thrilled when Parma Bass told me he needed a partner for the series this year and agreed to fish it with him. Of course the Reels are butting heads now. Both of us has sworn that they would rather fall in the lake and sink to the bottom then let the other one beat them. So the battle begins! I've already told Zach I'm going to spank him like I did when he was a toddler. He told me it would never happen. Let the fun and competition begin! I had to post this to fuel the fire a little more... as if the fire needs fueled.

2. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

this should be interesting

3. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

i agree----we need updates as they come :D

4. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Come on April! Looking forward to the tournament within the tournament!

5. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Rob, good seeing you again at the IX boat show yesterday. :B

Zach has really grown up since I last saw him! He's going to give you a good run!
    "Spank him like when he was a toddler" ... :D

Its a good thing you aren't fishing against Marcia, you would have to ............ , then again, she might put the spanking on you , but never mind, ........we'd better not go there! :D

6. I've got five bucks on the old man!! LOL :D

You didn't teach him everything did ya??!!! :eek:

Although my son can kick the crap out of me in golf!!! :mad:

7. First of all there won't be a competition. He will not beat me all year long! The student became the teacher a long time ago.

8. OK - now I'm betting on the kid - I like his fire !!! :D

9. You both better look in your rod lockers...I smell bananas- daddy might return this year and make you both cry like little gurls ;)

nip
    http://www.dobass.com/bass.html

10. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

Jim[/COLOR] it was good seeing you again too. This year we'll make that bass topwater trip for sure.
    Nip, I don't mind coming in second to last place as long as I beat Zach. That's all that matters!
    Seapro Reel Son talks a good tourney. In fact if he could talk the fish into the boat he'd probably bring in 25lbs.
    Reel SonTo quote a line from the movie "Dodge Ball" Don't go crying to your mama when I spank you in front of all these people!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  11. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

You guys are going to have to fill us in on each tourney result AS they happen. :B

12. Reelman All I can say is there are some big words coming from someone who can't flip and pitch into a laundry basket. Jefferz and I have a secret weapon this year, I really don't think you'll beat me once this year.

13. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

Does that mean you are going to stay out of my tackle bag this year Zach? I can smell a side bet. In fact several side bets through out the series. How about the loser has to post that thing I've made you say before so everyone can read and enjoy it?

14. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

sounds like a lot of fun...good luck to both of ya.