close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Reel Lady's TV 3 Story

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Daddy, Sep 6, 2005.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

heh heh.. that's awesome!!.. good thing you didn't get :S :D

2. Nice job. I like the fact that they had another women doing the interview. You seemed to be in your element with this one. Good luck on the big water of the south.

3. Stretch

Stretch Wishin I was fishin

Nice Job Marcia! Best of luck to you on the tourney trail......Stretch

4. Great Job Marcia
    Go Get Them At Sam Rayburn! And May Success Follow You.

Tom

5. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

You already know I am proud of you. Congrats on a great interview, and congrats on taking the next step into going on the tour. I am wishing you the best of luck!!!!

flash--------------------------------------out

6. viper1

viper1 Senior Member

Way to go Reel Lady!!!!!!!!!

7. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

Good job! You did a "reel" nice interview and will represent the sport and OGF well.

8. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

That's a nice story.

9. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Carl,
    I just have to tell you that you, Jennifer, and Tom were all so wonderful to work with. :) I swear, it felt like I had known Jennifer all my life :eek:
    I definitely didn't feel like I was being interviewed. It felt more like sitting down and talking with a friend about what I like to talk about most.. FISHING!
    The staff over at channel 3 did a great job of putting that story together. It amazes me how much time and effort goes in to putting just a short little segment together. I have a whole new appreciation for what goes on behind the scenes in the newsrooms.
    Thanks again Carl :)
    Marcia

10. fishon

fishon The Polish Bull

that was a cool story and a nice piece done by channel 3,, you seem like a real sweethart and know your stuff! i hope you do well, and place in on the top of the espn tourney!!

Frank

11. Marcia, Your class even shines thru the T.V...To bad the bass folks got ya before us cat folks did, you make a great spokesperson for the bass fishing community

12. AWESOME! Can not wait to see you on Saturday mornings, winning tournys. You'll have your own TV show if your not carefull. Great job and good fishing.

13. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

John,
    Just want to let you know that I am happy catching ANY kind of fish... Big or small.. Fat or skinny...Beautiful or sheepheadish...lol oops.. did I say that? :D
    As the matter of fact, the first big freshwater fish that I ever caught was a 29" Flathead out at West Branch. Wow.. talk about a great fight!
    As for Bass fishing...I really enjoy the challenge of trying to figure them out. There moods are constantly changing, so I guess it's the "Chase" that I really enjoy. When I am bass fishing, I am "mentally engaged 100% of the time that my line is in the water". When I am catfishing, my brain engages at the moment that I see my pole doubling over!
    I guess that's why I find catfishing more relaxing. You know.. sit around at night, share stories, get totally slap happy and out of control after midnight :D I'm talkin' good old deep down belly laughing, nostrils flaring, eyes tearing...
    Gosh, anyone wanna go catfishing????? :D :B

14. Great video Marcia and Carl!! You and Rob have came a long ways in the past 1 1/2 years! When I met you it seemed like you were just getting started bass fishing and now you guys are going full tilt this year with tournaments , the BASS tour ,etc.! FULL SPEED ahead captain and make us proud! :)

15. The story will run on the air this Sunday morning, more than likely between 9:30 and 10AM on Channel 3's morning news.

I talked with the producer today and she's already put it in the rundown...

16. Great story, Marcia! Congratulations and go get 'em!

Scott