close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Reel Lady in Bassmaster Mag

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Flipp, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

I was looking through my bassmaster and who did I see on page 116 it was Reel Lady. Congrats Nice smallie

2. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

Boy Corey you made me run upstairs and grab my magazine. Come to find the latest one I have is December and page 116 don't even exist. I wonder where my January issue is?? Congrats REEL LADY.

3. What an honor! I can't wait to get my magazine now. I love seeing people from Ohio on the lunker page. Congrats Reel Lady!

Eric

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Nice job Marcia For all of you who don't have bassmaster heres the article.

[​IMG]

5. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

congrads! and what a dandy smallmouth

6. Great Story..im Gonna Have To Try For Smallies There Now..when Does Their Smallmouth Season Open?

7. good job reel lady.nice fish.

8. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

i am still waiting for jan. issue too

9. JBJ

JBJ

Way to go ReelLady! I knew you had it in ya. Many more to come now that you have the bug...

10. What did you get her on? What werre you using? Nice fish. Now "you're hooked" too. :D :D :D

11. FisherMOM

FisherMOM Trapped in New York!

YIPPEE ReelLady! Nice job!!!! :D

12. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

LOL... This is TOO funny! I had no idea that they were planning on putting that pic and letter in their magazine! I havent received my January issue yet! Perhaps it's in the mail box... lol... I'm still trying to recover from my New Years weekend, and the trip to the mail box seems oh so far away....but, knowing what may be there waiting will definitly make it worth the trip.
    Wow... I am so excited!!!! Imagine that.... Me.... in Bass Master.. what a trip! Well Fisher Mom... could it be you that's next??? After all, there are plenty of women that fish!
    And to answer a previous post on how I caught that baby... well, you see, sometimes I march to the beat of my own drum when it comes to lure selection. Ask Triton Bill and Reel Man... they often will laugh at my choice of lures. But my theory is "Hey, just because fish may be hitting on one type of lure/color/technique at that time, it doesn't mean that there arent other possibilities that will produce equally or even better then the proven Lure."
    I caught that smallmouth on a Walleye Worm Harness. I think it had chartruse blades and a few beads. That fish was not only impressive in size, but I think probably one of the most beautiful fish that I have ever seen. Smallmouth have the sweetest little brownish reddish eyes, and their coloring is remarkable. I can't wait till spring. I can't wait to fish. I can't wait to get back on my boat and start pulling our crazy all nighters while having to function like intelligent adults the next day. ARGH....and to think that we really just started winter... now this is sad.. very sad... I'm so desperate to fish right now, I would actually consider Ice Fishing! And anyone who has ever talked to me about Ice Fishing knows that I am truly scared of walking on ice! Maybe I should tag along with Mr. Bill Triton on one of his trips to Hilton Head...I wonder if I could fit in one of his suitcases???? LOL
    Well, time for me to get going.. I hope that all of you had a very Merry Xmas and a very happy New Year. I miss all of you sooooo much!!!!!!
    Marcia

13. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

WE want to know how you pulled this one off Reel Lady? :D Been fishing for 40 + years and never had thathappen to me! Nice job. You should have mentined OGF though :rolleyes:

14. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Congrats Reel Lady!

yeah Dale, somthing like........we purchased a 2004 Tracker Tundra and with the help of our friends on www.ohiogamefishing.com, I was able to catch this beauty. I don't know what I would do without www.ohiogamefishing.com, but I am sure glad that www.ohiogamefishing.com is on the web with all its valuble info and members to help out with any of your fishing questions.............

Maybe something like that! hehehe! :D

Way to go Reel Lady!

15. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Well, what the article DIDN'T show was the other half of my email!!!!!
    I talked about "women and fishing" and how wonderful it was to be able to do this sort of thing with your husband... and YES... OF COURSE I mentioned my OGF family!!!!!!! I even sent them a link to this website!!!!!!! Oh well, they pay an editor to edit what goes into their magazine...or should I say what stays out of it!
    Well, what an honor it was...too bad it wasn't a state record.. now THAT would have been great!
    So, whose picture is next?????
    Marcia

16. Congratz ReelLady! Spring time will be here before you know it!

17. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

congrats on the fish and the article.

flash-----------------------------out