Reds Rocket!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LakeRaider, Jan 2, 2008.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

No, I haven,t been sittin idle not playin with hp! Reds new toy was a little slack on the hp end of it. In the shop she went. Added another 150 hp to it with the squeeze!
    This outta get her down the river a bit faster! ;) Raider

Attached Files:

2. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

I wonder if I,ll ever get to drive it? She said hurry up and get it ready for Cumberland Lake! Drivin me crazy with this boat. Raider

Attached Files:

3. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

looks like she will cook LR, any idea on what kind of Knots your going to be around speed wise?

4. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Got me a new gofaster too! I think its gonna be an expensive summer with da fuel bills! :mad: Raider

Attached Files:

5. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

A nice 77 Avenger with a 454 BBC 486 hp. Berkley pump. Outta scoot pretty good! Lots of sanding and microfinishing involved to bring it back. Raider

Attached Files:

6. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

sweet looks crafts. you guys go faster over water than some people do on land.lol.

7. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Speeds. The Warlock ran 64 mph gps stock last fall when I bought it for her.
    Prop change and the nitrous I,m hoping she,ll be content with about 70 mph.And thats a big maybe on the 70.
    That Warlock weighs 2300 lbs with 60 gal of fuel in her. Now the jetboat reportly ran 82 mph but I think the guy I bought it from don,t know didley.
    I,d say from the setup, probably runs about 70 mph. Never drove it yet.
    Avengers were very fast hulls in there day. Never had a jet before but I know they take lots of hp to break 80. the Avenger has 206 hrs on the clock, third motor in it. One owner boat. Theres another 454 in the background for a spare. I hear jetboats blow up alot. lol Raider

8. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

good luck with the fuel costs---hope you got a decent job :D

9. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Oh yeah. I fired up the jetboat last week in the shop under the house. Holy moly is that thing LOUD! I gotta get some mufflers in those headers!
    lol yeah right Red! Raider

Attached Files: