close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Reds/Indians game 6/10

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by fishintiger, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Man what a game. Although there was little action it was a great game. I don't think you could have had a much better pitching match up than Harang vs. Sabathia. Ok so there may be a better match up but for two small market teams you couldn't have asked for a better game. It was a beautiful day to be at the ball park. I was sitting in row b in center field. I taped the game and I seen myself like 4 times. Unfortunatly I didn't run tape long enough to see if I was on tv in the top of the 12th. There was one guy on. A fly ball was hit to Josh Hamilton in centerfield, he caught the ball, the guy at 3rd tried to score and got thrown out. It was sweet. I love the close games but sometimes they scare me. It was amazing how quiet the stadium was in the 11th and 12th innings. I think there were a lot of scared fans. That's what I love about these intra-state games. Both teams play like champions. The wife got bar-b-q'ed but we all had fun. There were a total of 21 of us that went down together. I'm glad I skipped out on the beer. They wanted $6.50 for a bottle. :eek: You almost have to take out a small loan to afford the games anymore.

GO REDS!!!!!!!!!!

2. We went to Kings Island a couple weeks back and no matter how much you try to prepare yourself your alays shocked by the price of things, I think a bottle of Coke was like $4.50, hopefully the Reds can get it together, Im still holding out hope:)