close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Red Tick Coon Dog For Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by BOO, Jan 31, 2009.

1. BOO

BOO HUA!!!!

0   0   0

Hey all,
    I know this is for posting fishing reports but, I need some help selling him. I have a red tick coon dog. The dog is a 6 year old male and is trained to coon hunt and ready to go. The reason I am selling him is because I am active duty military on third shift and I am gonna be a daddy in June, so my hunting time will cut down quite a bit. I am asking $250 for him and newly built 12x12 kennel. Also the price is negotialbe. You can either send me a pm or call me 419-579-0427 after 4pm....remember i work third

Thanks
    Jeremy

2. Jim Barger Sr

Jim Barger Sr

0   0   0

Pictures, location, and description of his abilities would help.
    Thanks

3. BOO

BOO HUA!!!!

0   0   0

ok what kind of descriptions do you want, you take him coon hunting drop him in a woods he starts working the wood if he strikes on a coon sent he barks, he then works that trail around to where the coon went up a tree, he will then check himself and make sure he as tracked the coon successfully, if he trees on a particular tree, he goes crazy barking non stop running around the tree. If you shoot a coon then after he trees, the coon falls from the tree and he is all over it. When you try to pull him off he pulls off easy.

I am located in Defiance, Oh, I am willing to drive a little if you live a long ways.
    I will get you pictures is a bit

Jeremy