close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

recordbreaker

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by recordbreaker, Dec 6, 2004.

1. i am the lucky fisherman who caught the big saugeye at antrim i grew up with a fishing pole in my hand but this is my first time on a keyboard.i did catch it on powerbait and anybody who has trout fished much knows that after they stock you can see powerbait out in the water that people have thrown off their lines i dont think it is a far stretch to say that after awhile a saugeye could get used to eating it after all that is why saugeye were stocked in ohio for their ability to adapt i will include a picture tomorrow

2. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

You know you are going to be asked for photo proof here, especially since this is your first post.

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

rb. If you are the angler who broke the record, congrats man. Everyone is itchin to see that pic!

4. catking

catking Banned

Welcome to the site !!! Hey, don't forget to enter the pic in the " OGF Record Book " Thanks for joining !!! THE CATKING !!!

5. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Congrats, can't wait to see the pic

6. Baitkiller

Baitkiller Baitkiller

Recordbreaker

A big congrats on your fish!

<>< Baitkiller ><>

7. Congrats Recordbreaker! You are the envy of many on this site.;)

Don't make this your only stop here as this is a great group of guys and gals to share with.

8. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Holy moly batman, that is one big saugeye. Congrats to you, and thanks for sharing it here!!!!!!!!!!

9. Tee

Tee Team OGF

That is one BIG S'Eye. Congrats on the catch!

10. i will post more pictures this evening it took me two hours to figure out how to post this one

11. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Awesome fish man! And welcome to the site! Be sure to check out everyone's theories on how the big as* fish got in that place. Pretty funny! :D

12. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

:eek: :eek: now that is one hogeye :cool:
    congrats on the newfound fame.you set a tough goal for others to shoot for :)

13. What else can be said about a hawg like that... :cool: Congratulations! What sort of equipment were you using (line test, hook size, etc.)? Did she put up much of a fight?

14. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

:eek:
    That's one monster S'Eye!, Gratz man!

15. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

congrats on the fish, and welcome to the site...

sowbelly

16. Damn that fish is a bueaty.

17. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Congrats on catching a fish of a lifetime . :) That would should stick on the record books for a long time . That thing is HUGE !