Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
FishOn
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any recommendations for an excellent guide at Lake Barkley?
How about lodging.
I'll be going sometime between now and October 24th.
Thanks in advance!
Fletch

·
FishOn
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey guys, sorry for posting this here but do any of you have any personal recommendations for a guide/lodging at Barkley Lake?
I'll be going sometime between now and October 24th.

Any help is appreciated!
Thanks,
Fletch

·
always take a child
613 Posts
you need to get in touch with ryan hipsher he has family that guides on the lake send him a pm and he should respond!!!!!!!

·
Lovin' the Outdoors
756 Posts
I am pretty sure my uncle used that guide at KY Lake a couple times....he had nothing but great things to say. On a side note, I fished KY lake this past spring....simply put: Awesome Lake!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I would highly recommend my cousin, Craig Hipsher. He specializes in Crappie, Bass, and all other species of game fish. He has been featured numerous times on Kentucky Afield. He is featured at Jim Strader's Outdoor Expo's and talk show. He has guided Shaw Grigsby, Tom Mann Jr., Harold Knight (Knight and Hale Game Calls) as well many men, women and children. He is one of the best guides on Kentucky/Barkley Lake. Captain Kirk and all of the other guides know him well. He is licensed, insured and coast guard approved. He guides out of Cozy Cove Resort (A nice place to stay), but he will travel to your convenience. Google Ryan Hipsher, click on See You On The Water. When you get to my website, click on FISHING PARTNERS, I have a link that will take you to his website. (craig hipsher's guide service) The proof is in the pictures (updated EVERYDAY) If you have any questions at all contact me. #937-405-9032 Thanks, Ryan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts