close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Really bad names for children....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by atrkyhntr, Feb 7, 2005.

1. My cuz who is a couple years older then me has a son, Tom Jr who loves to hunt and his best friend is pro staff for Mathew bows.. So what does he name his first son? Easton Mathew [​IMG]
    I could have went for Mathew Easton but gezzzzzz... I sure hope the kid will love to hunt...

What are some of the weirdest names you have ever heard?

And be nice....

2. I Guy I Work With Had A Baby One Year Ago.
    Thier Big In Hunting And A Great Family. And He Comes To Work After
    A Few Days And We Ask Him,whats The Name?!
    " Hunter " He Says!
    Oh Boy! :)

3. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

When I was a kid my dad worked with a man named Leo Krapp. His daughter was named Latah. Pronouned La'Tah True story. Raider

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  4. i knew a fellow named harry legg.

5. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

I work 2 mornings a week in a nursing home in the dental office. The dentist there also has a private practice that is located in downtown Cleveland. He definitely has some patients with some very interesting names. One that sticks out in my mind is this little boy whose last name is "Stranger". Well, guess what his first name is??? "Handsome"!!! Yes... "Handsome Stranger" is his real name. :eek: :D
    I'll ask Evan (the dentist) for some more names because I know that over the years he has mentioned quite a few.

6. Cousins on my Mom's side of the family, who's name is "Glass" named their kids "Crystal" and "Tiffany".

I used to work with a guy who's best friend named their kid D'Artagnion. The kid will NEVER hold on to his lunch money...

I've seen babies in the maternity ward named "Lasagne" and "Tequilla" and yes, even one named "Female". The Mom was so happy the hospital picked out the name of her daughter. (pronounced fe-MAHL-ay) true story....

7. One of my old bosses named his daughter Cricket. No joke there!! I went to school with a Michal Hunt as well. We were having him paged all the time at the local swimming pool.

8. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

When in school I had a best friend who's middle name was Laverne. His first name wasn't too masculine either but if I would say it I could be breaking a lifelong trust of secrecy. Sworn by death to never tell.

bill

9. Father of a friend, who's name was Henry Fieler, went by Heiney.

10. When I was in high school I dated a girl whose last name was Peters, no big deal thats a fairly common name. Well on our 2nd or 3rd date when I meet her mom she introduces me to Bobbin Peters, not Robin or Bobbie but Bobbin, Bobbin Peters. So if you can imagine a 16 year old guy meeting a girls mom whose name is Bobbin Peters!

11. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

At work I've noticed two that stick out real well (out of the thousands)

Richard Head and Theodore E. Bear, no joke both of these are real names.

12. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Seriously this time, I worked for a court in Lansing, MI (that should say a lot right there!) and a guy's legal name as....Sexual Blue

When they filled in the gender field we had to create an "other" option in the database.

13. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

I worked with a guy that was named Richard Hunter. I would have changed my name!

14. I know of a guy named Dick Ball. Not sure of his middle name. I guess Dick Ball is better than Harry Ball Dick, Harry Ball, Harry Itchy Ball, ....etcetera. :confused: What I am getting at is, there are always going to be bad names. Yes, parents are entitled to name their offspring whatever they want but they must remember, those kids have to live with those names. I guess you can always change a name.

And some of those hippy names that kids got in the early 70's like Hope, Joy, Love, Peace, Roach Clip, Doobie, etcetera. Man do I hate hippies. :mad:

15. What about that actress (Gwyneth Paltrow maybe?) who named their kid Apple.

As Jim Rome said yesterday, you can name your kid anything you want except the name of fruit.

I am saddled with a name many find funny after they think about it. Mom agreed to name me Richard only if dad agreed to never call me Dick (which he goes by). When I was little my grandmother (dad's mom) used to call me "Little Dickie".

I am still in therapy.

16. I remember seeing a house off sawmill rd area where the famaly name was Wolf(like mine). anyway I forget the daughter's name but the son's was "Steppin". It was one of those deals where the two kids were athletes at the highschool and had their names and respective sports on a sign that hung outfront, atop the garage.
    I worked with a HOT polish girl who's first name was "Milka". I always joked that `she should marry me. So she could be Milka Wolf

17. Oh, my names a little weird too. I could lie and tell you all my middle name is "Shine". Sorry

18. fffffish

fffffish Muskie 1 Trolling Thunder

Back 30 years ago I worked on the assembly line at the Lorain ford plant-doing trim on the E-vans and the general foreman’s name was Harry Balls.

19. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

Onion said,

HAHAHAHAHA Man I can understand why you are still in therapy! :D
    My Grandma always called me "timmy" and I hated that. Especially when she did it in front of a friend!! :eek: