Ready To Fish!!!

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by NascarJunky, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Well got my new "08" fishing license and ready to go out on sun. and mon. coming up since the weather will be nice for a change. If it ain't raining or snowing at Bristol I'll be watching the races and if not I'll be out sun. I'm going out no matter what it's like I gotta get the new sticks out in the water LOL!!! Watch out catfish and crappies here I come going to fun at hoover. I can't dock the boat at the dam yet but I got some holes off land.

Anybody else going to hit the water on those days at hoover?

2. Nathan

Nathan CWfisherman

NascarJunky... Congrats on the fishing license, money well spent.

3. bruce

bruce

I have been hitting hoover all fall and winter, now spring is here and it is time to fill your freezer for next winter. One of mine is full now but the 2 big one's are not. This year on hoover should be good real good if you start of right and put your time in. You could have a 400+ year. So at that rate to reach 400 what is the math. Ok it would be 66.666667 days with limits every day. So What do you do with the remainder of 299.25 days. Fish and fish and fish . But remember to look up for turkeys and look down for mushrooms. If you do all of this in this order and get your 8 deer you would be A GOD.:D :D :D :D

4. bruce

bruce

Get out and fish do not wait . GO NOW...... NO SHI* JUST GO.