close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

reading post

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bassy, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Bassy

Bassy Bass the other white meat

Why does the last post on a thread start at the top of the page? any way to change it so I can read the first post in a thread at the top of the page and scroll down to read all replies? Does this question make sense? It just seems backwards from the old site, not that the old site was better, just seems awkward to navigate.
    Thanks,
    Scott

2. Yes you can change this setting by doing the following.

Click on "User CP"
    Click on "Edit Options"
    About half way down the screen you will see the "Thread Display Option". Within their is a "Thread Display Mode". Change this to "Linear-Oldest First".

3. Bassy

:) Brian,
    Hey thanks a million, I was getting headachs from trying to read post all this time, it was like reading a book from the back page to the front page. This sure makes it easier now.
    Thanks again,
    Scott

4. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

WHOA!!! Long time no see Scott! How's it going?

5. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Thanks BRK we need all the help we can get here man. ;)

6. Bassy

Hey Tom, whats goin on, I see your in Cincinatti now, are you done with college or just switch schools? if your up here any time soon, lets try to hit the ice........
    Scott

7. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Sounds good man, I'll be up there next weekend but I wasn't sure if the ice was safe or not?

Yup, I'm in Cinci now. Graduated and got me a job at a fish hatchery out of Cinci :)