close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

reading backward posts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by husky hooker, Apr 12, 2004.

1. come on with a site as good as this and have to read posts backwards....whats with that??? :( :( :(

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Husk you can chnge that if you want.

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Husky:
    Did you get the problem corrected? If you follow lives suggestion that should take care of it. If you need any help let us know, that's what we are here for. Everyone that first signs on has the same thing happen, very easy fix. Glad to see you here.

4. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Hey Development Team, perhaps we should change the standard option to Linear-Oldest First in stead of Newest First? That way when people sign up, it is automatically Oldest first? Just a thought ;)

5. catking

catking Banned

I think so Tpet. But I believe sporty brought this up? We will look into it guys and gals. CATKING :)

6. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Ya I think it would be a good idea, it really had me stumped off the bat. I suggest making it defaut or just posting a sticky topic in "The Lounge" telling folks how to get it straightened out.

7. im just dumb but this comp lingo is beyond me. i don t know how to change it.duh!

8. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

miJ !em rof drawkcab ton s'tI :eek: ....s'yas oihohsifrM

9. mrfishohio

Just click that little box on the top of this page, on the top right....see it??
    Uh-huh...display mode, click on Linear.....

10. mrfishohio

If that doesn't work, then go to uyour user CP and hit edit options, and you'll see these options......
    >>>> Display Options
    Visible Post ElementsYou have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.
    Show Signatures
    Show Avatars
    Show Images (including attached images and images in code)
    Thread Display Mode
    Here you can choose the display mode for threads. For a full explanation of the modes, please view this help page.
    Linear - Oldest First Linear - Newest First Threaded Hybrid Thread Display Mode:

Put [B]Oldest First- Linear[/B] in the Thread Display Mode

11. EDD

EDD BASS BUM

I like it with new first,don't have to scan down the post