close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Raw salmon eggs chow down

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bassmanmark, Oct 25, 2007.

1. bassmanmark

bassmanmark Workin' is for Suckers

My friends and I recently fished the Betsie River up near Frankfort, MI. And for $20 they each ate a spoonful of Raw Salmon Eggs straight from a fish that had been in the cooler for 2 days. We kept it for a wall mount. Friend is starting his own taxidermy business and needed the practice. Here's the video of the bet. If you would rate it a 5 star I would appreciate it. I would like it to go on the front page...thank you for your time.

http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=388056

2. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

i ate a single egg last week and it was nasty!!

3. In The Spring, I Regularly Eat The Eggs Out Of Crappie, Walleye, Or Panfish That I Keep. I Cook Them The Same Way That I Cook The Fish. I've Been Eating Them Since I Was A Kid. Anyone Else?

4. You bet! Just fry them up with the rest of the fish! Like Toni the tiger says, "There Great"! The best part is that they're no bones to fight!!

5. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

salmon eggs are a delicacy. i loved eating them in sushi. a little salty, but not bad

6. Fishaholic69

Fishaholic69 Fly Fishing Addict

as survivor man would say! just some extra protein!

7. my son is getting married to a woman from japan. she eats salmon eggs with vinegar rice for breakfast. i can hardly stand the smell in the morning

8. Thats not as bad as the guy on youtube who ate one of those Berkley Gulp Shrimp.

BTW, do you guys think the sushi eggs would work for Steelhead?

9. LOL, SALMON EGGS AND VINEGAR RICE, SOUNDS YUMMY, NOT.

10. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

thats what you call 'Tainted Luv':S