close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ravenswood WV---Help!

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by MLAROSA, Jun 11, 2004.

1. MLAROSA

MLAROSA Loving Life

Will be working down there for the next week or two, looking for a decent campground in the area. Ravenswood is a river town south of Meigs county, if anyone has any useful info on campsite location I would greatly appreciate it!

2. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

There is one near Belleville, I don't think they have any primitive spots. Check it out, from Ravens wood take 68 or 78 (cant remember what the highway called that runs alon the river) go past Belleville dam, and shortly there after you'll see signs for the camp ground.

3. MLAROSA

MLAROSA Loving Life

Happen to have a name for it, or a phone number, would be great. :D

I'm in Columbus right now, I'm not suppose to go down there untill monday night.

Thanks

4. joeb

joeb

you might try Forked Run (Ohio) State Park, somewhat upriver from Ravenswood at Reedsville. A nice woodsy campground, quiet lake, right on the Ohio.

5. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I can't help ya on the name of it, but trust me, if you go past Belleville dam you can't miss it.

6. MLAROSA

MLAROSA Loving Life

Ok thanks alot I really do appreciate it. I think I have a pretty good idea what I am going to do.

Thanks again guys.