close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rapalas cheap

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by XpressDave, Jan 10, 2005.

1. I went to 2 different Targets and they all had their fishing stuff on clearance. They have Shad Raps (regular and jointed)...DT Series..Husky Jerks...Floating minnows and some in-line spinners really cheap. It looks like most of the crankbaits are $2.98 each. I bought 2 Husky Jerks, 2 DT-6 for $12.75.

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Target has fishin lures ? Man it must be nice to have one that does. The ones in my area only have like 3 things total for fishing in them . :(

3. Phil...I live in Pataskala and went to the Target in Heath on Sunday and they had Rapala stuff and then I went to the Target on Olentangy River Road on Monday on my lunch break and they also had Rapala stuff. Target doesn't carry alot but the ones that I have been to in the Columbus area all have a few things.

4. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

I might just have to go in with the wife the next time instead of sitting out in the car now that I know they have something for me to do ! :D The few times that I had went into a target store , they only had camping stuff , but it has been a while .

5. Your not going to be impressed or spend lots of time in that section thats for sure, but I don't think you can beat the price of those shad raps if you like to use them!

6. CLappert

CLappert Gander Mtn./OBFN

did ya leave any shad raps for the rest of us and did you notice what sizes they had

7. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I heard today that the target at the polaris area has the same deals for you guys that live around there.