close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rapala Game

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Anth, Dec 6, 2004.

1. Best Buy has rapala pro fishing for 19.99. It comes with a free 6-month trial membership to club rapala now. you get a lure and the mag in the mail for 6-month's.

2. I bought this game when it came out before reading any reviews for it - I've always been a fan of the Trophy Bass series and thought this might be as good or better. After reading several very poor reviews for the game I returned it to the store unopened. At least a couple of the reviews said that the quality of the game was a step back from the Trophy Bass games.
    Oh well - maybe Sierra will someday bless us with a new version - one where you can use live bait and they include a few species they forgot (rock bass, carp, etc.).

3. I got that game. It's ok, only fishing game i know of that many species of fish. I just wish they would come out with a fishing reel for the games. If they can make guns and steering wheels they sure should be able to make a fishing reel of some sort!

4. I have seen the fishing reel for PS2 games. Are the games you guys talking about for computer?

5. peon

peon account delete

this is the best ps2 fishing game iv ever played..... lots of diffrent fish... the only thing i dont like it no rubber lizzards worms or anything... just what rapala makes.... but it is a verry good game other then that....

6. I like games and I like fishing. but this game is really boring

7. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

Check out E A Sports championship bass fishing . My daughter got me one at walmart a couple years ago and it's still the best game i've ever played.

8. JCS

JCS Member

i agree with leckig. i returned mine the next day when we went back to the mall. the best bass game around is by x-box. dont know the name if it. my buddy had it.

jcs