rapala fishing game.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by powerstrokethis, Aug 29, 2008.

1. i just went out and bought rapala tournament fishing for xbox 360 anyone else played it yet its pretty interesting if you can stand only using rapalas for everything flathead catfish included. but its still a fun little game to kill time.

2. Yep i have it. Thats really the only reason I bought my 360. Im not much of a game person but I like to play it when its raining or in the winter. I just wish they would let you use other than just rapala lures like you said.

3. anybody remember Black Bass??? It was fishing tournament game for the Super Nintendo??? It was a classic fishing game, still play on my pc at work with my emulator.

4. seethe303

seethe303 Senior Executive Member

I had this awesome PC fishing game a loooong time ago. I can't remember the name of it, but it was 2 dimensional. you would cast from the upper left side of the screen. this game was probably made in 94-95.

You could fish at Lake of the Ozarks, a place in Minnesota, Mississippi river, some ponds... dang, I wish I could remember what it was called. It wasn't that great of a game, but it was fun. I would use live bait to catch 50" muskie in Minnesota. It would take literally 30-45 minutes to bring them in otherwise the line would break.

ahhh memories.

sorry, off topic! haha

5. sounds like black bass kinda. the last tournament was in Japan. You would hook into a HUGE Bass, and it would take 30 minutes to get them in. Then they would weigh around 15 pounds. I wonder still to this day if Japan is known for Hog Largemouth