close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Randy Moss a Cleveland Brown?

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by flathunter, Jan 25, 2005.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I just read a rumor on Bernies insiders about Moss wanting to come to Cleveland..What do you guys think about this?

2. Let someone else deal that head case Jack :eek:
    I think Winslow is going to be a head case too
    so we'll be covered in that area... :rolleyes:
    Nobody is going to want to come here untill they observe the new coach and system...

3. That would be a real Cleveland Clown!

4. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

Moss "wants" to go to Cleveland? I find that one hard to believe.

5. worminator

worminator I'll be bach

Thanks, but no thanks................. go show yer a$$ on some other feild.
    He should hook up with Couch.

6. I don't think Moss would make a deadly career move like that for any amount of money.

7. "J"

"J"

PLEASE!!! Just what we need another head case that won't do jack as far as being a team player. Send him to Oakland.

8. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

I'd welcome moss, but why would anyone want to come to the browns????They suck...I could maybe understand The steelers...

9. Psychiatryst that needs a job. I bet he wouldn't last with all the head cases in Cleveland. They have more than one or two "head" cases.

10. I am not a Browns fan but..

I think Moss is a locker room nightmare and would not want him on any team I cheered for. I have heard rumors of him as a Raider and he would fit in perfectly with that group of Bellevue rejects.

11. catking

catking Banned

What in the hell is the world coming to :rolleyes: I believe most pro players don't want a quitter and loser on their team. This guy quits when things don't go his way. It's a shame, because he is talented. But then again, this was one of the main reasons I gave up sports as my favorite past time. The Browns don't need him, and they will have problems with Kellen Jr. The college ranks don't expect any respect from their players anymore, and players get a bad attitude................... CATKING

12. FisherMOM

FisherMOM Trapped in New York!

I am sorry.. Browns or not.... No team deserves that torture!

13. I say send him to Cincy, let Lewis straighten him out and then send him to us. I can't stand him. I hope he doesn't come to Cleveland. He should go to Philly and then him and TO can try and top eachothers stupid tricks.

14. Yeah, I heard the rumor about Moss wanting to come to Cleveland myself.

I also heard that Peyton Manning, Marvin Harrison, Hines Ward, Brian Urlacher, and Priest Holmes are all demanding to be traded to the Browns too. I also heard through the grapevine that Derek Jeter and Alex Rodriquez want to play for the Indians for $1,000,000/season.

15. If it were true, I'd run from that deal as quickly as possible. Besides, it doesn't make sense. We still don't have an OL that could get anyone time to throw to him.

I know it's early, but checking in on draft projections at Great Blue North (www.gbnreport.com), they have the Browns taking Charlie Frye from Akron with #34 in rd 2. That jives a bit with one of the Bernies Insiders guys at the Senior Bowl report that the Browns were spending time whatching Frye practice and interviewing him as well. In Rnd 1 at #3 they have us taking [size=-1]Shawne Merriman a LB/DE from Maryland. Don't know much about him so I guess I'll have to go out and do a little research. No OL in Rnds #1 or 2 again this year [​IMG][/size]

Barry

16. Randy Moss on the Brown's, NO!!! I mean, *sniffle sniffle* *wipes a tear from my eye*, we just don't deserve this. *sniffle sniffle* We're working so hard to build a quality team.............Sorry, I guess I've seen Hines Ward too many times on ESPN.

I don't think Moss and Romeo Crennel would get along too well.
    Go to Da RAAAADARS Randy. Plenty of thugs there to play with.

17. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

While I heard the Ravens on a show either Saturday or Sunday. They even said that they were still looking for another star receiver after the Terrel Owens fiasco.

18. Carpman_1977

Carpman_1977 Big Softy the Fish Finder

Whoa, that would be a huge mistake/problem for them. I am a Steelers fan, and I wouldn't even want Moss on the Steelers. He's a giant head case waiting to run someone over (wait, he did that already).

Well, at least the psychiatrists in the Cleveland area would have buisness for YEARS if he went there.

19. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

That's all we need. Don't you think we should get a offensive line so we can protect our QB long enough for him to get the ball to a reciever.

20. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

I'd take Moss on the Steelers in a heartbeat to fill in for Plaxico when he leaves