Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just save $116.85 on a Weber Propane Gas Grill at Ace Hardware. The 15% Rebate is also good at Cabelas and Pro Bass stores this weekend.

If you aren't a member, I can send you a link where you get a $40 bonus when you spend $40. Good until May 17th. I've been a member since 10/13/ 2015 and its free money $$$$. You get a check once your rebate is over $5. You don't mail in anything just shop online as usual and the money rolls in....

Welcome,Robert
Member since 10/13/15
Lifetime Cash Back $250.71

·
Registered
16,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you order on line and pick up in the store?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
Ordered online tonight and they will assemble and deliver on Monday. Ace Rewards member for the assembly and delivery is free.

I had the option to pick it up. Weber Genesis E-310

·
Registered
16,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I see Advance Auto is on the list for 15% off. If you register your credit card (Ii didn't do that) you can also use it for in person shopping at some stores. I just use it for online shopping.

KEEN is on the 15% list if you need hiking or water shoes.

There are literally 100's of stores with different rebate %.

Don't use gift cards as they don't count them towards your rebate.

·
Registered
16,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Grill was delivered this morning while I was at breakfast.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I'd be interested in the link also...either text me or send via a message here...thanks.

·
Registered
16,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Reactions: Lil' Rob

·
Registered
16,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks. I got a check for $46 the other day from doing this. I spent $52 at Cabela's on some lures...got the $46 back...so basically just paid for shipping on the items.
Glad it worked out for you! It's weird, but sometimes Bass Pro gives you a better rebate than Cabelas even though they are the same company.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I use Rakuten at the Holidays they track your spending for market research. I got a check in January from them for $115+. If your going to pay me to do what I’m already doing online go right ahead.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts