Rainbow trout

Discussion in 'Tackle Making' started by TIGGER, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Hey everyone, I just finished a Rainbow trout musky bait. It is 10" long. I made it from some redwood that a fella gave me. He had it in the garage for like 20 years. Was nice to work with. Has a neat smell also. It is a thru-wire. It was lots of fun to do!!!!!!!!! :D

Those dots were not fun to do! :eek: I did each one by hand with a enamel paint marker. I almost fell asleep twice! LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. once again john you always find a way to amaze us!!! awesome!!!

3. Very nice job! Love the fin......

Rod

4. fugarwi7

fugarwi7 Lumberjack

That looks awesome! I love the details you add to your lures!!

5. super clean work there:) yellow is one of the best colors, fresh water and salt. killer job

6. Makes want to go steelhead fishin'!!! Great work, John.

7. Another ****** beautiful lure Tigger. I want to see a pic of the steel head swinging off this. pete

8. Beautiful work John!

9. Holy crap thats awsome.

10. Thanks guys, I love doing the naturals, I have a Lake trout and a Brown trout that I am working also. I'll post some pics when I get them done.

Happy New Year!

11. cant wait to see the brown!!! beautiful fish

have a safe and happy new years!

12. John, looking at that lure inspired me...

[​IMG]

THANKS!!! First time out since the night bite with Virgil!!! (Nick caught the fish, but he was nice enough to let me hold it for a picture!)

13. thats some beautiful work

14. Carl nice fish!

Now you got me thinking of steelheading! I am going into fishing withdrawal. Come on THICK ice. Maybe Carly and I will get her magnet fishing game out and play later.

Your Avatar is killing me............. Great pic!