Rain today?

Discussion in 'Steelhead Talk' started by archman, Dec 19, 2008.

1. I noticed the rivers are going up very quickly. It seemed like it rained alot, but the rain gauge I check online isn't saying that it rained that much today. Maybe they're inaccurate because of ice? Was their much rain out east?

2. Most of the rain I seen today was coming sideways not down. With the ice on the ground the runoff was alot faster. Hopefully the flows will go down as fast.

3. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Alot more snow/slush on the ground out East today, seemed like all rain until I got to the Painesville area then all snow. Probably 2" or so. Just alot of drizzle from 12-3.

4. BigMha

BigMha QQn 4 that "ONE" big fish

wish i could get out and do some steel'ing...lol...car problems have limited me this season

5. hey joel was gettin pretty slushy around here but if u get out anytime soon lemme know i got the next two weeks off work!

6. i was out from 7:30 to 11:00 on friday I noticed with the rain and the snow the water was rising very fast. hooked onto 3 lost them all it might be a wash out today.

7. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

With the ground very saturated already it does not take much rain to raise the rivers.